June is finally here, bringing warm weather and sunny days to our Dallas wedding rental collection! This weekend finally feels like summertime. We’re ready to break out our flip flops and sunnies and relax poolside. But first, we’re bringing you a few ideas for summery sips that guests of a June, July, or August wedding are going to absolutely adore. If you’re planning a summer wedding, you won’t want to miss these signature drink inspirations that hit just the right notes—light, fruity, and bubbly refreshment fora hot day. We’ve scoured the web for the best crowd-pleasing summery signature cocktails. Take a look here!
- Watermelon Refreshers (via Style Me Pretty): what says summertime more than watermelon? Incorporate this quintessential flavor of the season into a signature cocktail, sipped through a straw or garnished with a bite-sized slice of our favorite summer fruit.
- Blueberry Mojito (via a Crimson Kiss): this easy-peasy recipe is sure to be a hit, incorporating refreshing berries into a cold summer cocktail. Better yet? The blueberry mojito doubles as your “something blue.”
- Caribbean Mist (via Something Turquoise): bring beachy vibes to any wedding with a sip of this tropical concoction. Made with pineapple juice and blue curacao, this summertime cocktail is as pretty to look at as it is to drink.
- Blood Orange Sangria (via How Sweet Eats): looking for bold summertime flavor? This bright citrus cocktail packs a flavorful punch. Be sure to do the prep work before the big day, then pour over ice for a pop of color and summertime taste.
- Minty Pomegranate Spritzer (via Love and Lemons): combining the best of summer fruit and refreshing mint flavor, this cocktail is perfect for an outdoor summer occasion. And it certainly makes for picture-perfect photo ops!
- Enchanted Tea (via Bridal Guide): for our sweet Southern gals, why not incorporate every Texan’s favorite drink into your special day? Combine sweet tea and lemonade for a perfectly summery cocktail your southern guests are going to love.
So, what’s it going to be? Let us know what you’ll be sipping on at your summer wedding, and we can help with styling details to make it look perfect. Whether you’re planning on a farm table drink station, or just need a chalkboard to display your signature cocktail’s name, we’ve got you covered. Our Dallas wedding rental collection is filled with treasures that will show off your carefully planned details at their best. We’d love to hear what you have in mind for your summer wedding!