Fill A Large Empty Venue
Have the perfect venue, but don’t know how to go about filling the space? Well don’t get overwhelmed we have the perfect tips and tricks to help you turn your large empty venue into a beautiful intimate setting.
- Lounge Areas- Lounges are the perfect solution to taking up some space, while creating a fun spot for people to relax in comfy chairs and couches and converse with one another. We offer rentals as large as an entire lounge area or individual furniture pieces to create your own! You can check out our lounge selections here.
- Greenery – liven up your space with some leafy fun! You can use large potted plants, robust floral arrangements and even trees to create a dynamic atmosphere with a natural spin.
- Draping- If your venue has exposed elements such piping or wooden beams make the most out of them and add dimension by draping fabrics or lights. Draping gives the illusion of a smaller space and you can get fun with the choice of fabrics!
- Large Decor Pieces- The use of larger furniture and decor pieces can also help fill in the space. Try using wine barrels for cocktail tables or for displaying cheese boards. You can also use decorative pieces such as vintage shutters to create semi closed off sections and break up the space. You can view more large pieces here for more ideas and inspiration.
- Rugs- The use of large rugs will add color and dimension to the whole room and help to tie everything in together!
There are many options on how to fill a large venue, finding the perfect pieces is key. Check out our complete inventory to gather more inspiration and ideas! We’d love to help you bring together your dream day.