Brides tend to love our wooden crates for their charm and character—but sometimes, they aren’t quite sure where to use these décor elements. We’ve got you covered with a list of our top favorite ways to put our Plano TX event rentals collection of wooden crates to functional (and aesthetic) use:
- Flower pot: add luscious florals to any wooden crate for the perfect combination of rustic texture and delicate blooms. Stack them in an arrangement near your reception entrance, or place them on key display tables.
- Cake stand: flip a crate upside down so you can use the flat surface as a cake stand. This is an easy way to elevate your cake and make it stand out at the reception. P.S.—this one also works great at a dessert bar of any kind! Add dimension to your tablescape by elevating some jars and keeping others at table height.
- Hold reception items: are you passing out flip flops for summer dancing shoes? Or maybe keeping blankets stocked at a winter wedding? Our crates are the perfect way to keep these props contained in a look cohesive with your wedding theme. Use them to store anything from sparklers or glow sticks to favors or menus.
- Photo op: stack multiple crates to add to your photo backdrop. Grouped with charming décor elements like suitcases, marquee signs, and more, they add a rustic touch to your photo booth entertainment.
- Wedding signage display: place crates at the bottom of your wedding signage. With some big booms tucked into each box, this makes for an elegant welcome to your ceremony or reception.
- Centerpieces. Use the crate as the core of your centerpiece design. Add florals, table numbers, and votive candles for a cohesive look your guests will love.
Of course, the possibilities are endless! We’d love to see your ideas for our Plano TX event rentals. Whether you’re working with an event designer or have some creative ideas of your own, we would have so much fun executing all the details with you. Get in touch!