Vintage Rentals Dallas – Beyond the Wedding
Of course, we love when brides incorporate our vintage rentals into their wedding ceremony and reception. From big statement pieces to carefully thought-out details, vintage rentals go a long way in crafting a stylized occasion and making a lasting impression on guests. That being said, your special day isn’t the only occasion worth styling! There are so many precious moments leading up to (and after) your grand entrance on the aisle. Add a touch of character to these occasions, personalizing them with your own style. Vintage rentals make these pre- and post-wedding moments even more memorable and photo-worthy:
- Engagement Shoots: capture the character of your love story with vintage rentals at your engagement photoshoot. These portraits are images you’ll treasure for years to come, so it’s worth the extra effort to stage the photoshoot perfectly. Use one of our chalkboards to display your wedding date, or go all-out with a seating arrangement for the happy couple. And if you’re planning on using an engagement photo on your save-the-dates, vintage detail is the perfect way to tie together your announcement and your theme for the big day.
- Bridal Portraits: Likewise, bridal portraits are an opportunity for vintage charm. Vintage pieces can create a romantic atmosphere, ideal for intimately beautiful bridal portraits. Whether you take pictures indoors or out, vintage seating creates an overall style and stunning setting for portraits. Our Michelle Couch is a favorite for bridal sessions, incorporating “something blue” into a soft scene for your photos.
- Social Soirées: After the knot has been tied, you’ll still have plenty of occasions for celebration. Don’t forget to add vintage rentals to social soirées! Whether you’re hosting a birthday bash or bridal shower for a friend, incorporate vintage charm with unique details that elevate your celebration to the next level.
- Baby Showers: while baby showers may not be on your radar for awhile, keep vintage rentals in mind when you and your sweetheart get to that season of life. A vintage theme is a charming way to welcome your little one, and will certainly make a memorable impression on shower attendees.
- Family Photos: set the scene for family portraits with a statement piece from our vintage rentals collection. Your kiddos (one day!) will look adorable on our farmhouse chairs or love seat. From newborn photography to Christmas cards and family portraits, the possibilities are endless when it comes to incorporating a vintage style into your family photos.
No matter the occasion, think outside the box when it comes to theme and décor. It’s those unique ideas and one-of-a-kind décor elements that make a celebration memorable. Before the wedding and after, keep vintage rentals Dallas in mind. You never know how they might be used to set the tone for a swoon-worthy event or photo shoot!
Vintage Rentals Dallas | Beautiful Event Rentals